On the afternoon of December 10th, 1974, Joan blacked-out in her apartment. According to Joan, the black-out was due to the effects of the medication she was taking at the time to combat a cold. As a result, Joan injured the left side of her face, and laid unconscious on the floor for an unspecified amount of time before she revived. Following this injury, Joan received medical attention in her home for over a week.
Below is a sampling of medical costs and canceled checks associated with this injury.